FMI Live Model Showcase Weekend
Full weekend showcase, includes:
- Total Price for weekend $1,595
- Two Entrance Tickets (i.e. parent and model). Additional tickets are available for $95
- One Badge & FMI T-Shirt for Live Model Runway participation - Sunday
- Multiple Runway Workshops taught by Top Industry Professionals and models - Friday & Saturday
- Photoshoot entails digital photos sent after the event via electronic transfer - Saturday
- Panel Discussion with top Agency Directors with Q&A session to gain knowledge on the industry - Sunday
- Q & A Session: Top model Grace Cheng, models & parents to share their experiences - Sunday
We have an exclusive hotel rate with the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay for our attendees and guests starting from $140 per night. To take advantage of this rate, please call the reservation number at +1 (619) 224-1234 and tell them you are attending the FMI Fox Models event or use the link below.
Additional event tickets
Your package comes with two entrance tickets for the event: one for the model participating and one for a guest. Any additional guests can attend the event (without participating in the runway walk with directors) for $95.
What You Are Responsible For:
- Your registration forms completed and event fee being paid before the event registration day
- Cost of your transportation to and from the event
- Hotel & Accommodations
- Any meals and beverages
- Full Payment prior to the event: please note that there are no refunds on registration for the event.
- How many potential models participate in a FMI Live Model Showcase? It depends on how many people we find that have true potential to be a model. Our attendance is usually smaller than other companies, since we are highly selective.
- How do I buy my tickets and my hotel? After you have been scouted you can call or email us and we will get you registered for our Live Model Showcase. Please call the Hyatt Regency at +1 (619) 224-1234 to get the special hotel rate of $169 when making your reservation and rooms permitting, they may be able to able to extend the rate for longer stays. Make sure to the tell the hotel that you are attending the FMI / Fox Models International event. If you wish to purchase extra guest tickets, just let us know. You will receive a Confirmation package in the mail three to four weeks after payment is received.
- What do I get when I purchase an FMI Live Model Showcase Package? Our Live Model Showcase Package includes two Entrance Tickets (one for a Participant and one Guest) plus one Numbered Badge that entitles the model to participate in the Live Model Runway in front of the agency directors. You will receive your Entrance Tickets in the mail and your Numbered Badge at the event sign in. You may bring additional guests for $95.00 per ticket. All guests and parents are encouraged to attend all the events, including the runway clinics and Q & A information session with the agency directors.
- Is the Live Model Showcase a model competition? No. The Live Model Showcase is not a contest or a competition. Everyone who attends our event is there because we consider they have real potential to be signed by an agency. We look to boost participant's self-esteem and improve the self-confidence by providing education from the industry that they will receive at the event and by knowing they have been hand-picked by some of the most selective scouts in the nation to be seen by the top modeling agencies in the world.
- Should my parents attend the FMI Live Model Showcase? We absolutely encourage all parents and family members to come to our showcase. Note that if you are under 18, a parent or guardian must accompany you. Parents will learn all the ins-and-outs of the modeling industry and have a better understanding in how to help their child achieve success as a model. We have assembled the world top agencies to be there so that parents can ask questions directly to the agents during a Q&A session at the panel discussion.
- What happens after the FMI Live Model Showcase? When an attendee receives call-backs from the agency directors, our first priority is to complete the process of getting the individual signed to the agency that best fits his or her lifestyle and priorities. Note that a callback shows interest and is the start of the process. If you received a call-back and an agency is interested in you, they will contact us and we will make sure that you are placed with the right agency.