FMI Event Showcase Highlights
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, California, 92109 USA
For Reservations, call: +1 619 224 1234 or press button to go direct to Hyatt Regency Mission Bay FMI Reservation Page
Friday, December 14th, 2018
2:00pm - 3:00pm Last Name A - H
3:00pm - 4:00pm Last Name I - Q
4:00pm - 5:00pm Last Name R - Z
2:00pm - 8:00pm Photo Shoot begins after registrations
6:00pm - 7:00pm Orientation & Runway Clinic with Karen Lee & Roman Young
Saturday, December 15th, 2018
9:00am - 1:00pm Photo Shoot* for late arrivals
10:00am – 12:00pm Runway Rehearsal/Clinic with Karen Lee & Roman Young
Sunday, December 16th, 2018
9:30am - 10:15am Introductions- Q&A with Agency Directors
10:15am - 10:45am Q & A with FMI Discoveries & Parents
10:45am - 11:00am Q & A with Top established Models
11:00am - 12:30pm Live Runway Review with Agency Directors
Male Runway Review
Female Runway Review
12:30pm - 2:00pm Break
2:00pm - 3:00pm Agency callbacks announced on Stage
3:00pm - 5:00pm Callback interviews with Agencies
Please note that agenda & attending agencies are subject to change
Why Attend a Live Model Showcase?
We are passionate about the industry and giving you the education and opportunity to become a working model. We want everyone to have a great experience at our Live Showcase Events.
• We select people for our showcase events based on their real potential to become a model. If you are personally invited by us to attend the event, then we feel you have a chance to be signed to an agency in one of the attending markets.
• The top modeling agencies are in New York and it is difficult and expensive to fly there hoping that they will consider you on the spot. Agency directors know our success rate and come to our events with the goal of signing new talent. Participants are sometimes signed at the time of the event. Other selected participants may be contacted later on after the event.
• We are always honest and make no promises that you will be signed to an agency at our showcase event. It is very competitive but we do give you the best opportunity to be seen in person by the top agency directors and to start a career.
• It is not necessary to bring or pay for any type of portfolio, book or photos.
• To attend our events, you are not required to enroll in any type of modeling school. In our opinion the modeling schools will not help you become a model. We are actual model scouts who travel throughout the country to find people that have the real potential to model.
• We treat all participants and their families with care. As a family run business, we attend all of our showcase events and are available to speak with you in person. When you contact FMI, you speak to one of our directors personally.
• We are a “Mother Agent” here to help you and your family manage your entry and career in the industry.
• We have a high percentage of discoveries being placed with the top global agencies attending our events such as; DNA, Elite, Ford, IMG, Industry, The Society, Ford, JAG, Marilyn, Muse, Next, Women and Wilhelmina. We are always available to talk with participants and their families who would like guidance and advice.
• There is a registration fee to attend the FMI Live weekend, your FMI representative will provide all details on cost to register. All of your Live Model Showcase event costs are stated up front, no hidden fees.
• You must cover the cost of your hotel and transportation to and from the event, including any meals and beverages during your stay. Full payment must be made prior to the event. Please note that there is no refund for the registration of the event
FMI Discovery Rosa Trier-Mørch from Denmark, signed with IMG Worldwide
Attending the FMI Live Showcase builds confidence and self-esteem, see what our FMI Discoveries have to say...
All of us at Fox Models International thank you for your participation.
Agenda subject to change without notice